I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
After 24 years and 2 days, here I am... writing my first blog. Sitting at home, typing anything that comes across my mind...and feeling bored. I can't think of anything else to do... but I feel like I MUST do something.
Working 5 days a week, 8-12 hours a day, I am sooo used to being busy. That's why on weekends, I feel like to have make good use of my 'free' time... My mom would usually just tell me to rest, but now I feel like resting and just sitting here is a waste of time. I am not sure why I am in a rush to do things, but sometimes feel like I don't have a lot of time. So many things to do, so little time...