I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
It's been a month since I moved out of Cybergate. It wasn't hard to get along with the new paople I met in my new project. They were all very friendly, and I just couldn't help myself but like them all. At first I wanted stay distant, and didn't want to get too attached to them, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to gain a few more friends. :)
Unfortunately, for some strange reason, I can't seem to successfully upload any pics. :( Oh well, will try again later.