No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Friday, June 08, 2007
Soundtrack of my life
I have finally completed filling out the questionnaire that needs to be sent out by the Socials Committee of the Siebel Cap as part of like the "Know more about the celebrant" portion. I have fill-out the template, and just like magic - I have created my very own bday greeting card! :) There was one portion there that asks about the "Soundtrack of my life", and I have placed "The Journey". Maybe I can upload the rest of my answers here next time :)

You'll appreciate the song more if you'd turn on your speaker and click the play button below. :) Enjoy!

The Journey
Lea Salonga

Half the world is sleeping,
half the world's awake
half can hear their hearts beat
half just hear them break
I am but a traveler, in most every way
Ask me what you want...to know
What a journey it has been
And the end is not in sight
But the stars are out tonight
and they're bound to guide my way
When they're shining on my life
I can see a better day
I won't let the darkness in,
what a journey it has been.
I have been to sorrow
I have been to bliss
Where I'll be tomorrow,
I can only guess
Through the darkest desert
Through the deepest snow,
Forward always forward, I go..
What a journey it has been
and the end is not in sight
But the stars are out tonight
and they're bound to guide my way
When they're shining on my life
I can see a better day
I won't let the darkness in,
what a journey it has been...
Forward, always forward...
Onward, always up...
Catching every drop of hope
In my empty cup
What a journey it has been
And the end is not in sight
But the stars are out tonight
and they're bound to guide my way
When they're shining on my life
I can see a better day
I won't let the darkness in,
what a journey it has been...
What a journey it has been...


posted by celgee @ Friday, June 08, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER