No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Team Christmas Party
This is the 4th Christmas party I have attended this year. (There are a couple more in the coming days). It's not as extravagant as the other parties - but it's as fun and wacky. We had a team dinner at Mr. Choi's and then went to the conference room for some games, a raffle and our kris kringle.





Too bad I wasn't able to participate in the 1st Game (Zip-zip-Bang-Ahhh) due to meeting that I need to attend.
But I got back in time for the 2nd game - which was "4 Truths and a lie". The twist was that each one would create their list of "4 Truths and a lie", but would have to work as a group to identify the "LIES" that will be in the list from the other group. Since we're now 11 in the team, I was the appointed photographer - actually I came in late, as my meeting got extended for a few more minutes.





The 3rd game is a classic - CHARADES. :) If we were to choose the "Actor of the night", the award would have gone to Redge - for his dramatic & heartfelt acting for the word SUNRISE. Hahahahaha.

We had 11 gifts prepared for the raffle - no one will be going home without a prize. ;) The revelation for the Kris Kringle was also fun -- everyone was looking forward to know who their dad/mom is - my prediction was right - Anna is my mommmy. I got a pink optical mouse. It's sooo cute, can't wait to use it.
posted by celgee @ Tuesday, December 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER