No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My Top 3's
My biological clock has been changed - I think it's been almost a month now. I can only fall asleep sometime in between 1:30 - 2am, and would be awake only after 9am. So where I am in between the hours that I am awake? - either at work, or working at home when get arrive in the evening - my typical weekday! That's why on weekends, I try to stay away from my laptop. Weekends are sacred - that's what I have learned. Saturday is for my parents. Sunday is for Jp. I have the weekday all for myself - or should I say for work.

Anyway, in the effort to keep myself bored and hopefully become sleepy - I tried answering the survey in my friend's bulletin board in Friendster.

--THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
> Cel (College Friends)
> Maricel (Family and Relatives)
> Cecilia (Grade School and High School Friends)

--THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
> January 14
> July 28
> November 13

--THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
> responded to an email for work
> watched CSI
> checked my friendster account

--THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
> Be with people who lets you be youself and people who can make you smile/laugh without too much effort
> Pamper yourself - Spa, Manicure/Pedicure, SHOPPING!
> Leave your worries behind - take time off from work

--THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AS OF NOW
> David Cook's rendition of Always be my baby
> Michael Buble's Everything
> Imago's Sundo

--THREE PERSONS YOU MISS:
> My Lola
> Tita Lita
> Jannet

--THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
> Bags
> Watches
> Gadgets

--THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
> Blogging
> Shopping
> Going to the spa

--THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO:
> Australia
> South Africa
> Hawaii

--THREE FAVORITE CARTOON/ANIME CHARACTERS:
> Pucca
> Lime (of Saber Marionette J)
> Taz

--THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
> Trinoma
> Glorietta
> SM San Lazaro

--THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
> Apple Juice
> Apple Wine
> Sustagen (hehehe.. resistensya builder!)

--THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
> wallet
> cellphone
> keys

--THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
> brown
> pink
> blue

TOP THREE U LOVE SO MUCH: (except G0d and yourself)
> my parents
> Jp
> my friends & relatives

--TOP THREE "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
> Gifts from my parents
> Gifts from Jp
> Gifts from my friends and relatives

--TOP THREE ATTITUDES YOU LIKE:
> thoughtful
> honest
> sincere

--TOP THREE REASONS YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
> boredom
> to become sleepy
> could not find any other survey shorter than this
posted by celgee @ Thursday, May 15, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER