I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
It's been a while since I last updated my blog...I have been sooo busy over the past weeks... need I say why? ;) Anyway, as you may have noticed, I only get a chance to get in touch with my hobbies on weekends. And today... I am taking one of my other hobbies more seriously -- Cooking. Together with one of my friends from the office (and my former teammate), we signed up for an Oriental cooking class @ the Maya Kitchen Culinary Art Center. The class started with a short discussion on what we will be cooking. The class was divided into groups of 5. We were asked to prepared a complete meal (yup, hands-on cooking session talaga) at kung ano yung niluto namin, yun na rin ang lunch namin. Syempre di naman talaga ako nagluluto sa bahay, kaya mejo parati akong nalalapitan ng instructor namin.. natatakot siguro syang maputol ko yung daliri ko, hehehehe. :) Ayun, dami kong natutunan from the preparation, actual cooking and presentation. Nag-enjoy talaga ako... :) Galing ng team namin e!