I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
Our project had another rigodon to rattle us again and to start the year feeling disoriented with one's new cube. I already like the place where I used to sit. . .well, I guess it's time to move out and try a new location. I now have a window seat, overlooking Ayala Avenue. Hmm.. lighting is okay. It's not too cold nor hot in this new place so I guess it's much better than my previous cube. What I like most is my little haven. . . The area in my cube where I can have my "break". Break from all the code and issues from work.. where I could look and just take time to appreciate the things that make me smile. :)