No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Monday, August 14, 2006
What I want
I have been asking myself what I really want. I now know what I really want and I am really sure about what I intend to do with my life.

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky. Make a wish, take a chance,Make a change, and break away. Out of the darkness and into the sun. But I won't forget all the ones that I love. I'll take a risk, take a chance,Make a change, and break away"

I am sooo eager to start something new and make a big change.

"There's gotta be more to life...Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me. Cause the more that I'm...Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life...Well it's life, but I'm sure... There's gotta be more"

Can't wait... I am very excited and I am looking forward for the day I take the next big step (to stardom? hehehe) :-)
posted by celgee @ Monday, August 14, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER