I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
It's just February, and it's already hot outside. (Yah, I know it is always hot here, but compared to the previous days when the wind is a bit cooler.. it's extra hot today... or maybe because I left home late today. :(
How I wish I am in the beach... just sitting in the sand or snorkling while trying to catch some fish. Or better yet have a massage in the beach... Days like these, how I wish I am just daydreaming in some place far far away...
Instead of daydreaming of the beach, I just decided to revisit some of my favorite summer outings... (with hopes that I can have a nice summer vacation this year).. Maybe I can take a week-off from work (wishful thinking?!)