No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Stars in the City
Our team left the office at 7pm (we were supposed to leave at 6, but we all knew that most of us won't be able to get out of our cube at exactly 6pm)

We were divided into two groups. Don, Sheila, An and I were in Aaron's car. We picked up Blue near the LRT Buendia Station. Our new shadows,(Jefferson and Grace R.), Amana, Anna and Redge were in Christian's car. (Too bad Grace is sick and was not able to join us)

As expected, it was traffic. We reached the CCP Grounds around 8:30pm. Upon reaching the Harbour Square...the first thing that we did was (of course since we were all already very hungry) was to take pictures using their cellphones (?!?!) hahaha.. It was soo funny..

We then went to Iceberg's for dinner. Still a lot of teasing and jokes.. esp from the side where Christian was sitting. :) After dinner, the desserts came pouring in (Thanks to Sheila and Aaron for dessert treat!) We had 4 banana splits, 2 big bowls of ice cream (can't remember what it was called hehehe) and 2 chocolate fondue. It only took a few minutes for everything to disappear.. seems like most of us were not into sweets ;) hehe..

It was already 10pm when we went to Star City. Unfortunately, the theme park closes at 12, and we won't be able to fully maximize a ride-all-you-can ticket will only a couple of hours remaining. So, we just took the 3-cheers ticket.. inclusive of the Star City entrance fee and 3 tickets for any ride.

First stop, the Viking* -- sad to say, it was only me, Aaron, Jefferson, Amana, Sheila, Grace and Christian who took the viking challenge. :) It was fun! I like the feeling of falling, the adrenalin rush plus getting to scream at the top of your lungs. :)

Then, we all rode the Bump Cars. There were only 9 bump cars, so -- Christian and I had to share a a car (I was the one driving :)). Aaron - Redge (with Redge driving) and Amana - Blue (Amana driving) had to share cars as well.

We then went to the arcade area, hoping to win a stuffed toy... Don, Aaron, Jefferson, Blue, Amana, Anna and Redge tried the 3-pt shooting (ay, nde pala.. mukha lang malayo hehehe). End result? No stuffed toy, but lots of fun (and cheers from the team)


Next stop, Surf Dance.

Only Sheila, Anna, Grace and I were brave enough to try it out.

From a distance, it does look a bit scary. Unpredicatable and fast, I was already thinking if I'll get dizzy after the ride, but it's okay.. Anna recommended it.. so I guess it'll be fun. After they have locked us to our seats, I held on to the bar locking me to my seat... and all thoughout the ride, I wasn't able to let go of it. It was exhillirating... better than the Viking. I screamed so hard that after the ride, I felt like I was losing my voice... (What was I screaming? "Hindi ko na kaya!!!!"... )I felt as if I was at the edge of my seat.. well, there were actually 4 seats per row, and I was at the entrance/exit area, and should the lock accidentally open up, I will definitely fall from the ride... For a moment there, I forgot everything.... all I could think of is holding on and screaming my lungs out to get the fear out me. :)

When I got out the ride, i felt teary-eyed...and it was funny. Because even if I was so afraid of the ride, i still want to try it again :)

Amana, Aaron, Sheila and I then tried the Xyclone Loop. (Thanks Blue for the extra ticket..) It was my first time to try this roller coaster in Star City... same thing happened. Lots of screaming and head banging.
I got dizzy afterwards, must have been because my head bumped a lot of times hahaha. Afterwards, some tried the Ferris wheel and the Lion King ride.
posted by celgee @ Saturday, March 17, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER