No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Saturday, March 03, 2007
White Beach - Day 2
We woke up at around 8am today (well that’s expected since we slept early last night). Again, the guys played cards early in the morning while I was watching TV. Funny thing is... I fell asleep again. Jp woke me up around 10 since it’s time for us to have our brunch. Before heading out for brunch, we already changed into out swimming attire so in case we want to run for a swim then we don’t have to go back to our room.

After eating, the guys scouted for shades.

I wasn’t in the mood to shop...well, maybe because I already bought a bag yesterday. :-) Yup, the white messenger bag I have been carrying around galera (it holds all the important stuff -- my cellphone, camera and wallet.)

We then headed to the other end of the white beach. However, compared yesterday, it’s not easy to cross the beach on the other side. To cross the other side, you’d have to climb the steep rocks dividing the beaches.

Well, I can’t imagine myself climbing those huge rocks in my swimsuit so I just decided to take a dip, while Manny, Jhim and Ryan tried to go to the other side. So where’s Jp? He was there on the shore watching me swim, my personal life guard. Anyway, while I was swimming, we saw Manny rapidly walking away... He just came down from their climb, and he suddenly left. I was thinking that maybe they had an argument or he got injured or got into a fight. We immediately talked to Jhim to find out why Manny looked so pissed -- the reason? He got angry at a guy on the other side of the beach. There were only 3 people on the otherside, 2 guys (or should I say gays) kissing torridly and another guy calling Manny and inviting him to join them. Haha..

We went back to our room and found Manny drinking scotch. (Nice.. scotch in the afternoon.) After talking to Manny, we found out that he was so close to hitting that guy who was calling out for him, and he had to go far or else he might not be able to hold his temper. :) hahaha... The guys decided to join Manny for a drink. I don't want to be a kill-joy and took one shot... actually, I am not really into hard drinks, so I had Jp buy me some iced tea, and I mixed the scotch in it. :)
posted by celgee @ Saturday, March 03, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER