No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Torn
One of the things that I have been waiting for has finally arrived -- I happy and shocked to see the email. It's been 348 days since I made that leap of faith to push thru with something I have always believed as my ultimate dream. Now, I am torn. Could be that I am jumping the gun too fast... it'll take a few more months, but am I really ready for it? I am writing this blog from my apartment in Germany, and as usual, the 3wk assignment had been a painful trip to airport for my parents, take note - it's just for 3wks. What more if it is time the big change? Am I ready to be out of the loop for several years? I have been convincing myself that I can and I should(just like the little train that could hehe)... but the pessimist version of myself is saying that I can't. *sigh*
posted by celgee @ Thursday, March 20, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER