No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Stuck in my head
I have just finished working on the PTools Activity this morning, and already had my snack (2pc Jollibee Burger Steak, rice and coke). [Quite a heavy snack, huh?!] While waiting on rest of the group to finish their work, I was able to check my office mails and also a created this blog entry. For some reason, the song "Realize" keeps on playing in my head. Too bad my cellphone's battery is running low and I could not listen to song Realize anymore. Right now all that is playing in my head is the chorus part --

"If you just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized"


Here's the entire lyrics of the song. :)

Realize by Colbie Caillat

Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on in
Take time to realize
That I am on your side
didn't I, didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, now

Take time to realize
Oh oh, I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
Take time to realize
This could all pass you by
Didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized

We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, but

It's not the same
No it's never the same
If you don't feel it too
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other

Just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, now
Missed out on each other now
Missed out on each other now
Missed out on each other now owa, owa ohh
Realize
Realize
Realize
Realize
uh-ohhh
posted by celgee @ Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER