No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
188 days to go
It's been almost a month now since my last entry - I have deferred a lot of entries for the past weeks, and tonight, while on the cab, I finally decided to write one entry for today.

The past weeks have been a mixture of all sorts of things - mostly positive things. The funny thing though is I never expected my wishes to come true all at the same time. I've never been this stressed out - no amount of overtime, releases, backouts or defects can compare to the emotional and psychological dilemma I had. ;) People often ask me if i would still leave even if I got promoted, and I know I have always rehearsed my lines - "Yes, I will still go", and most of the time, all could do was give a faint smile, and say "Yes".

For the past days I have been convincing myself that I need to go. It was only during a dinner with Grouchy, Tenten and Mike in Fely J's, Greenbelt 5 that I sealed the deal. They made me think again of the reasons why I applied for that PR visa in the first place. I lost track of why I wanted to leave, and it was only then that I became sooo sure of what I wanted to do with my life.
I have finally picked the date of my departure, and thanks to my super supportive friend (Grouchy) - she helped me reserve of my ticket as early as now.
posted by celgee @ Tuesday, September 09, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:57:00 AM, Blogger davisgrana said…

    Oh my gulay?!? Seryoso na ba ito? Wow! I'm both happy and sad... sad kasi aalis ka na at wala nang makulit na Cecilia... but happy kasi you're finally taking that leap you've always been preparing for.

    Good luck in all your future endeavours Cel!! Regards to JP. God bless!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER