I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
It has been a while since us girls have gone out. We used to hang-out twice or thrice a month for dinner, coffee or movie, and ever since Amana moved to Singapore, and Yas’ onshore assignment in Sydney, it has been more than 6mos since our last get-together. Usual topics were discussed – Grunts about work, people we love to hate (hehe), challenges with living away from home, developments in the heart department, goals for 2008 - seemed like I was having my annual review. Luckily(?!?), I was put on the hot seat (again!) about marriage and future plans... I kept on wishing that Jp was there while I was being roasted so that he could take on some of the heat (haha). It was fun seeing them again, despite the interrogation – I know their intentions are pure (naks!) and I am really glad that I have them to give me a wake up call whenever I go overboard in terms of dealing with loveones given my tendency of 'spoiling' people I like/love, (that I sometimes forget my boundaries). :)