No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Saturday, December 20, 2008
My Twilight addiction

It all started last November 21st - after watching the Twilight movie, I have been doing some bookstore hopping to find all four books. Being a self-confessed-hopeless-romantic, seeing the movie made me crave for more. I wanted to know what were not included in the film, what will happen in the next books, how it will all end... thus, the search for the twilight saga began.

Luckily, Jp was able to bring their car and take around the malls in Manila. We spent the whole day looking for books - from National Bookstore in Quezon Avenue, SM Sta. Mesa, Acropolis, Greenhills, SM San Lazaro, Trinoma, Recto and Sta. Cruz; to Fully Booked in Promenade, and Powerbooks in Trinoma. It was a bit frustrating - but luckily after several trips to the bookstores, I was able to complete all 4 books. :)

I finished all 4 books in a week - and I am still hoping for a 5th book. But I doubt that would happen even if I write an appeal to Stephanie Meyer. haha :( I am now reading her supposed 5th book - Midnight Sun - it's Edward's version of Twilight. It only has the first 6 chapters as it leaked out in the internet, and Stephanie finally just decided to post it in her site.

So how addicted am I?
1) I have the Twilight Soundtrack that I always play in Jp's car
2) I have the entire album in my cellphone as well, with the song "Spotlight by mutemath" my phone's alarm tone.
3) For a time, I had Edward and Bella's picture as my phone's wallpaper.
4) I spent weekends reading the book - the only time that I chose not to leave our house. During the time that I had to leave (like go to the dentist), I would hurry back home so that I could continue reading.
5) I spent several hours during our Christmas Party (with my High School friends) giving a summary of the 3 other books (New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking dawn) - they asked for it hahaha.
posted by celgee @ Saturday, December 20, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER