No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
My Last Month in Manila
I barely opened my blog for the month of March. Funny that despite the loads of "free time" I had (since my last day at work was Feb 27), I was unable to post any entry here. With that, let me say sorry (in case you happened to check my outdated blog before this post.

So how did my last month in manila go? Well, I spent every day I had left with the people I love.

Feb 28 - 29 : Mabalacat, Pampanga. I was with my former teammates (Siebel & HRHD) for my farewell party.







*I received a really nice souvenir from my friends, colleagues, supervisors and clients that was captured in the photo below. Reading thru all the messages during the party made me cry...(I was asked to read all messages out loud) Yes, it's been a while since I cried... I was moved by the messages from the people who mattered to me. :)

[Click on the picture below to enlarge the picture and view the messages]



March 1 - 6 : Bangkok, Thailand. For 6 days, I was with my High School friends (Rio, Reggie and Anna) and my honey.
[story and pictures in a separate blog entry]

From March 7 to 29, I was out most of the time, either having dinner/lunch with friends, shopping with my mom or JP, or just having quality time with my mom, dad or aunt at home.

Anyway, March has finally been over and I am now officially blogging down under! Good day, Mate! :)
posted by celgee @ Wednesday, April 01, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER