I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
This is THE day. I have finally tendered my resignation.
While I was walking to my Sr. Manager's cube, I felt light, beaming and excited to hand in my letter. It's my first time and it even took me hours in composing this letter. It feels good because I will soon be opening another chapter in my life. Despite the fact that this will mean that 4wks from now I will be a bum, I am happy. I know that something good will happen soon, and things will fall into place. :)
Anyway, today is a memorable day for me and coincidentally, this day has more meaning aside from being just a 'manic monday'.
1) AUSTRALIA DAY - is the official national day of Australia. Celebrated annually on 26 January, the day commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet in 1788, the unfurling of the British flag at Sydney Cove and the proclamation of British sovereignty over the eastern seaboard of Australia. One of my friends from work (Steffen O.), sent me this really nice picture that I love (to eat and post here). [Special thanks to SugarBloomCupcakes] 2) CHINESE NEW YEAR - According to the Gregorian calendar, this is on January 26. Kung Hei Fat Choi! I do miss the yearly tikoy I receive from Grouchy, but it's fine, she still remembered to send me a virtual tikoy via SMS. (Thanks Grouchy!)
3) Mike SJ's Birthday - My former projectmate at the D*w project, our Siebel TechArch. ;) Happy Birthday, Mike!