I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I woke up early today. Maybe because I feel sad. So, I sent a text message and asked him if we are going to see each other today. He said he does want to see me but his head is aching (I suppose due to last night's red horse).
I really wanted to see him... so around 1pm, I left our house and went to their place. Given that I am having tantrums the previous night, because: 1.) He said he misses me, but did not make any effort to see me 2.) He did not tell me that their gimik will push thru. And when I called him, he was already drunk 3.) I have been asking if the girl I didn't like was there, and he never told me that she there until I specifically asked for it. 4.) He said he'll start to avoid her, ah, ok.. so why did you have to accompany her when she was about go home 5.) He was soooo drunk... He could not even remember how he got home. :(
Ok, so I was in their living room, watching TV. I am still talking to him, but more of just responding to his questions or reacting to his stories. I am feeling sad & pissed off. I am not in the mood to share anything. (Actually, some of the people in their house have already noticed that I am not speaking, and have asked why I am sad). I didn't like the movie that was being shown right now in their TV, so I just decided to put my earphones on. And in a few minutes, I fell asleep. I woke up at 4pm. Yup, and we still haven't talked about why I am sad. I am just singing along with the songs in "Bad Mood" playlist.
After several attempts to make speak, I finally gave in. I told him why I am angry and he explained his side. After almost 5hrs of silence, we finally settled things. :)