I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I could still recall the first day I met her – she was introduced to me by our team lead, and she was quick to say her favorite line “Hi, I am Amana – not the aircon”. She was wearing a long floral dress that day – I thought to myself, she’s very conservative, looks like the silent type and very feminine. Well, only proves that first impressions are most of the time wrong.
I have known Amana since 2001. Amana and I have been teammates for 2 and half-years – our very first project.
We had our share of fun stuff and memorable moments...and it is fun to look back at all the nice memories we have shared with her. Amana and I would eat lunch together, and would go sometimes to Glorietta (since it’s just across the 6750 Building) for a quick day-off. We would just buy ice cream, stand somewhere and just watch people passing by. Our life was that simple. Sometimes, during lunch we would watch Meteor Garden or Alias. She’s also my toothbrush buddy.
She’s a fun person to be with… no dull moments with her. Her jokes and crazy comments always make me laugh. :)
Hardworking, dedicated and inspiring – no wonder a lot of people love working with her. I am one of those people. I am glad we became teammates again even for only 6months. She’s a great person and I am lucky to have her as my friend. She listens (even if you're not talking to her hehe – she’s pretending to listen to her iPod, but it’s on mute hahahaha) and also gives sound advices. I will really really miss Amana – our Friday night outs, our lunch chats, our monthly visit to the Spa, and all her stories about the latest buzz in Showbiz, politics and other people we’ve worked with. :)
Below is the picture that was included in one of the farewell gifts that the team gave to Amana. Special thanks to Don for creating this :)