I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I left the office in a rush to catch my flight to Frankfurt. When I got to the cab, I was greeted warmly by the cab driver. He already knew I was heading to the airport, and he asked me where my destination would be. I said Frankfurt. He continued to ask me if I live there... I said no, I live in Manila... Upon hearing the word, "Manila", it seemed like I triggered something in his memory and he started talking...non-stop. He spoke about his trips to Asia (Bangkok, Shanghai), the beautiful places, beautiful weather, beautiful people... and he was saying that Germany is cold, and some people are cold as well.. uhummm.. okay.
I kept on checking on my watch (it was already 6pm), and I told the cab driver that I need to get to the airport soon as my flight leaves in 50minutes, and I had to be there at 6:10pm for the check-in cut-off.
To cut the story short, yes, I missed my flight. I was 5 minutes late and my seat has been given away already. Luckily, there were still seats available in the next flight to Frankfurt and I was able to get on it without any extra cost. Whew!! ;)