I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I saw this from a friend's bulletin post. And since I drank a whole liter of iced tea, I can't get myself to sleep. Oh well. Let's try this out.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. t-shirt 2. shorts
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. Watch movies 2. Shop!
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: 1. a massage 2. a new laptop
Two pets you had/have: 1. had a parrot - died after feeding it some jackfruit. was just 7 then. 2. have lovebirds. my dad takes care of them
Two things you did last night: 1. work 2. sleep
Two things you ate today: 1. Siomai 2. Chesse Waffle
Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Nanay - waiting for me to finish blogging 2. Jp via text - just said he's already going to sleep
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1. Shopping at Trinoma with Nanay and my aunts 2. Play Badminton in the afternoon with Jp and his long-time friends from High School
Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. New Year
Two favorite beverages: 1. Dalandan Shake 2. Coke Light
Two favorite TV shows: 1. CSI 2. Heroes
Two favorite food: 1. Sinigang na hipon 2. Chicken with Mushrooms
Two of your least favorite things to do: 1. Responding to "love letters" 2. Telling Bad News
Two things you do before you go to sleep: 1. Pray 2. Put on my iPod
Ok... I'll try reading some books now. Time to shutdown my laptop. ;)