I just got off a TL Planning workshop at Club Manila East in Taytay, Rizal. Together with the other team leads and managers in our project, we stayed overnight in CME and wrapped up the workshop around 1pm. I knew I was already late for Anna's party, but still pushed thru with going to her place. I promised I would attend the party... and I did. The question is what time did I arrive. :)
1:30pm - Left the CME grounds. Shirly, Leah and Vincent dropped me off the office 2:15pm - I took the MRT from Boni to North Ave. I asked Jp to accompany me to Anna's place as I am not really familiar with the area, and given that I have a backpack full of clothes, laptop, ipod, and all my stuff, I don't think I'd be able to travel for hours on my own. 3:30pm - I arrived at the North Ave station. Jp bought a cake at Red Ribbon, Trinoma, and we met up at the Trinoma-MRT exit. 4:00pm - We were able to get on the bus to Monumento. 4:45pm - Arrived at Monumento. Took the jeep to Malabon - Acacia. 5:15pm - Arrived at the "Plaza ng Polo". 5:20pm - Anna and Rommel arrived and picked us up and we then took the tricycle to Anna's place 5:30pm - Yipee!!! We made it!!! :)
(L-R) Grace R., Grace S., Rommel and Anna  (L-R) Gian, Allan, Anna, me and Jp
 The merienda was served at anna's grandmother's house. We then moved to Anna and her parents' house, and we got to see her wall of fame. Wanna see? :)
 Her parents and lola were soooo hospitable. :) Jp and I left with our stomachs full and with a bag full of "palabok ng malabon", lumpia, and eggs from her lola's china chickens. :) |
Cel parehas kayo maraming medal! hahahahaah