No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Living with Shenz
I was supposed to fly home last Sept 8, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was informed last Friday that I had to stay a week longer in Germany. Another week wasn't that bad.. esp. now that I have a friend to share a place with. :) A colleague from Manila arrived last Sept 9, for a 6-month assignment, and luckily, her place is big enough to accomodate me for the remaining days that I'd be in Germany.

Shenz and I had some fun adventures for the 5 days that we have lived together. Like our long talks while walking our way back to the flat(and missing our street)... or our grocery adventures, but my most funny memory with Shenz was on one night that I came home late from a nice dinner with Steffen and Kirsten. I was walking back and forth outside the flat trying to keep myself warm while she tried to look for the keys to open the door. After 20minutes of searching, she ended up assisting me to climb up the porch since she could not open the door. :) Hahahaha...
At the Kronberg Office
posted by celgee @ Saturday, September 15, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER