No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Monday, February 11, 2008
Happy Barneyday
It's Andrea Dimalanta-Enano's 1st bday. Her mom and dad were my classmates from 1st yr to 4th yr when I was still in college. Andrea (oh, I am sure she'll have a nice nickname when she grows up "Andy") is one of my many godchildren (I think she's the 16th). Anyway, her dad sent us the invitations several weeks back, and of course we had to be there. :) Me? Miss a party? :) As much as possible I try my best not to miss a friend's party.

Jp and I arrived the Quezon City Sports club around 11am. Jp kept on teasing me - since I looked like an ube pastillas in my light purple polo shirt. Haha... I totally forgot about that the party's theme is Barney, and to my surprise most of the guests, including Andrea and her parents wore purple. Different Shades of Purple. :)



posted by celgee @ Monday, February 11, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER