I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
Jp and I met up with Jannet and Allan for a double date. :) It's a get-together / despedida for Allan who will be flying back to Germany tomorrow, after a 2-wk vacay here in Manila. (Jannet will be here until February 2009).
We had dinner at John and Yoko's in GB5, and then went to GB3 to watch Iskul Bukol. [The movie sucks, it was dragging/boring - and only had very few funny parts, we should have watched Tanging Ina instead] Anyway, I still had fun - as Jannet, Allan and I share our crazy adventures during my visits in their place before. Hopefully, next time we have a double date, it'll be in Melbourne already. :)