I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I left Manila with a pinch in my heart -- actually, I felt as if I left my heart there as I could still feel my chest ache at times. My aunts, nieces and nephews already made me cry even before I left our house. I was still crying when we were on our way to the airport (actually I started crying again after JP handed me his ipod with the song "Little wonders" playing). Good thing I had my handy sunglasses covering my eyes. :) My tears only stopped flowing as soon as appoached the check-in counter. The excitement of travelling again and starting a new life in Australia filled me, and made me happy.
I have finally made it -- after years and years of preparation and planning. My cousin picked me up from the airport. After I have unpacked my stuff, we went to my other cousin's house to visit my nephews, had dinner and then we went out for coffee. :)