No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Off the Grill
After we have patched things up, Jp joined me and my HS friends for our night out. We went to 'Off the Grill' in Timog. I had a really nice time with Nina, Reggie, Dionella and Jp. Aside from taking pictures :), we also spent time to catch up and get updates on how each one of us are doing.





The band was playing R&B songs tonight, and luckily they played one of my current favorite songs:
Stickwitu
by Pussycat Dolls


I don't want to
go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up
Throwing their love away
I know I got a
good thing right here

That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you, My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

I don't want to go another
So I'm telling you
exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride
In our privated lives
Ain't nobody getting in between
I want you to know that
you're the only one for me
And I say

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you, My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need
And now
I'm singing 'cause
you're so, so into me
I got you
We'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you
Baby, you're with me

So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you
and you know me
And that's all that counts

So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and
you know me
And that's why I say

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you, My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

Need I say why this is my favorite?

posted by celgee @ Sunday, February 12, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER