No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Bin Review
Half a decade later, I found myself in my cube with a lot of little memorabilia and other stuff that I never had the chance to bring home. Giff helped my pack my things last Monday and luckily all my personal stuff was able to fit in 1 box. Yesterday, I worked on my second box. This one contained all of the binders from my vendor trainings and office stuff which I need to transfer to the next building where I will be deployed.

I find it sooo amusing revisiting the contents of the boxes (from my bin and drawer).

Here are some of the top 10 memorable things I plan to keep:

10) Orlando Bloom poster from Jett
9) Jerry Yan poster from Bibi
8) Love letters from college
7) 2 boxes filled with tissue paper (my collection of diff tissues from various restaurants, some of which came from my teammates)
6) Customizable Starbucks Tumbler from Pat
5) "Barrel man" from Giff (pull up the barrel and see something
that looks familiar.)
4) My art materials (watercolor, fabric paint, glitters, paste, etc.) - I keep this in my drawer because I find them very useful whenever I need to prepare a birthday/farewell/any-ocassion card for a teammate or officemate
3) My magazines (I keep some in my drawer so that everytime my bf would wait for me in the reception area whenever I have meetings, I can provide magazines to keep him busy) :)
2) Back-up lipstick (for emergency and unplanned night-outs)
1) My bedroom slippers (I only wear them when I am just sitting in my cube. Sometimes my feet gets tired of wearing 2-inch closed shoes for more than 10hours a day.)
Nice, huh? :) Next thing I need to worry about is where to put all these stuff...
posted by celgee @ Thursday, April 20, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • At Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Orlando Bloom poster from Jett ?!?!? Paano ako nagkaroon ng Orlando Bloom poster? Pero parang may naalala nga ako na dinispose na some free giveaway hehehehe

     
  • At Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger grouchy angel said…

    sa dami dami ng binigay at iniwan ko sayo ... wala kang tinago!!! HMPH!!!!

    -secret stalker.

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:49:00 PM, Blogger celgee said…

    Jett,yung poster ni Orlando Bloom as Legolas yun. Giveaway nga yun sa Tower Records, nakuha mo nung bumili ka ng cd dati na binigay mo na lang sa akin. :)

    Yas, sorry di ko na tinago yung mga support binders na pinamana mo sa akin. Time to let go na e. :) Seriously, iniuwi ko yung mga binibigay mo sa akin kaya wala na sa bin ko. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER