No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Saturday, March 25, 2006
A or B
Just when you least expect it, sometimes things that you have wished for knocks on your door, and when it does - you can't really decide immediately if you still want it now.

I am having a hard time thinking of what to do next with my life. I am currently standing in a crossroad, where I have two options: take on a bigger challenge, pursue my career (but endure not seeing the people I love for a year) OR see what other opportunities await me, explore the other things I can do, and enjoy life with my love ones. Simply put -- Should I stay or should I go?

Just to be clear..NO, I am not getting out the pond yet. The opportunities I am talking about is still within the company where I work. I am just hesitant to leave for a year... I am worried about not being able to spend time with my parents, bf, relatives and friends. I value every moment I spend with them... anything can happen and as much as possible I want to make every second count. What now? Hmmm... Am I ready to sacrifice all this? Can I? I think so. HE won't give me something I couldn't handle.

Oh well... Let's just see what happens next.
posted by celgee @ Saturday, March 25, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take it, take it. An onshore assignment is always a great opportunity... an excellent learning experience... shoppping, shopping, shopping!. Seriously, you'll take a glimpse of living on your own, food-shopping, cooking, doing the laundry, making your bed... you'll definitely grow as a person. Your per diem can go a long, long way, shop till you drop minus the guilt since your Manila salary is still intact, and available to your family if needed. If shopping is not your thang, then save for the wedding or a condo. May fly-back naman so no worries. Besides you could always chat and skype with your loved ones.

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 7:58:00 PM, Blogger celgee said…

    Thank you, mama a. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER