Yesterday I was having some tantrums about certain things that are happening in my life. And as you all might have expected, Jp is the 'lucky' person who gets all the heat. Not that I am mad at him or blaming him for anything... let's just call it displacement. :) There are just some things that are beyond my control and are bigger than me that sad to say, makes me feel helpless. Despite all my grunts and complaints, he was just there listening. He knew that it was all that I needed. He was right. I felt a bit better after that... :)
I woke up this morning with very nice message from him...
Life is like having a cup of coffee. You sit by the window, lift the cup and take a sip only to realize that somebody forgot to put the sugar. Too lazy to go for it, you somehow struggle thru the sugarless cup, til you discover undissolved crystals sitting at the bottom. That's how life is, we sometimes forget to make an effort to value what is around us. Look around, maybe the sweetness you are looking for is closer than you think. :)
|