I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I am on leave today. I spent my morning taking driving lessons. (It's my second session already.) We just went around Quezon City, doing basic driving stuff... so far I'd say I'm doing pretty okay :)
I got so tired after driving for an hour and a half, and since I woke up early today (7am?), I decided to take an afternoon nap.
When I woke up, I got the message from Jp that our out-of-town getaway with his high school friends will push through. I left home at around 5pm, and met Jp. We then went to Quezon Ave. to meet Jhim. After meeting Jhim, we went to Ortigas to pick up Manny. It was a bit traffic going to Alabang, and the guys were already teasing Percy since he has been waiting there for quite some time already... We were all supposed to meet up in Alabang at 8pm, and sad to say, we arrived an hour after. (Friday = Traffic)
After meeting Percy, we went to an eatery owned by Gladys' family (Gladys is Jhim's girlfriend). She was supposed to join us on this Batangas trip, unfortunately her parents did not allow her to come with us. Anyway, we just had dinner there and headed to Batangas.
We arrived at the house of Jhim's uncle around 12. They were all very hospitable despite the fact that they were already sleeping when we arrived. I got tired (laughing at their jokes, singing with the OPM songs, etc) that 15 minutes after going to bed I was already sleeping. :0)