I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
I woke up a couple of times today.. not because I wasn’t comfortable in bed, nor am I getting homesick, it's just that Giff's cellphone alarm kept on ringing – and I had to wake up Giff to have it stopped.
Around 8am, I finally got out bed, looked out our window. And what can I see from our window? We then headed for breakfast. Scambled eggs, bacon, fried egg, rice, ham and sausage – yummy. Those were just some of food offered for breakfast.. I couldn’t eat more that what I have placed in my plate. Maybe I’ll try the rest in the next days.
After having breakfast, we went to lobby to inquire about the tour that we will be having today at 12:30pm. While waiting for Yas and Al, Giff and I were outside the hotel, taking pictures (as usual). Since it was only 10:30am, we decided to window shop in the Baiyoke Shopping center, which later turned out to be another shopping spree. :)