I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
Upon getting out of the airport, I felt like I was still in Manila. It was still hot... 34 degrees celsius. The next thing I noticed were the colorful taxis - pink, violet, orange, green and yellow, mostly Toyotas (Corolla and Altis). Not once did I find an old, wrecked taxi. We took a taxi from the airport to the Indra Regent Hotel. How much? 400 Baht. (1 baht = 1.50 Pesos). After checking-in to our room, we stayed a while and had a few minutes to relax. We then headed to the MBK Mall...(need I explain more?) So, what was the 1st thing I bought? Spicy tamarind balls... a special request from my mom and my teammates. After 4 hours in the mall, we headed back to the hotel via a tuktuk. (A tuktuk is like a tricycle... their low-cost taxi.) It was quite an experience. Imagine, passing thru an express way riding a tuktuk. It was the first time we took the tuktuk. It was also our last tuktuk ride. Hahaha...
**Al arrived around 12 midnight. I was half-awake when Yas introduced me to Al. I think I just said "hi" and went back to sleep again. :) Too sleepy to remember.... Al met Giffy the following day :)