No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Youchoob Saturday
I often get the feeling that surfing the net can be boring at times. I always run out of interesting things to check. I mean, I have a few sites that I would check regularly, or those that have been part of my surfing ritual. But tonight, after checking friendster, reading my friends' blogs, uploading pics in Multiply (while checking my mail and listening to my iPod)... I suddenly lost interest to check anything else. Until I remembered "HappySlip". I have watched a couple of her clips, but never got the chance to see the rest of her creative video blogs.

Here are some of the clips I liked:


Mac Beautiful




Brown Beauty

She's really funny, creative and talented. ;)

On a side note: When I was still in High School, my mom would always buy me those half slip's which I should always wear under my school uniform. I guess it's really very typical for mom's to remind their daughters to wear the "happyslip". hehe...



Youchoob

She is really getting famous. See the 37 sec. mark in the iPone review and her 1st ever interview. :)


1st Interview
posted by celgee @ Sunday, August 12, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER