I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
Classes have again been suspended today because of Typhoon Egay. I struggled my way to the office this morning, and ended up having my socks and slacks wet. Grrrr... I just hate it when that happens. Good thing I have slippers in the office.
Several areas in the metro became flooded, thanks to Egay. PAGASA later announced that rains will continue to pour in the afternoon, which prompted government offices to suspend work. Anna, An and I reminisced about a similar scenario last year (Typhoon Milenyo) wherein schools and (government and private) offices already declared the suspension of classes and work, and yet we were still in the office. :) Those were the days... :)
Luckily, when I left the office today most people have already gone home... wohooo.. Got to sit in the MRT, plus no more traffic in Quezon Ave. :) From what I have heard, classes tomorrow have already been suspended as PAGASA expects Typhoon Egay to intensify further. Really? I bet it'll be sunny tomorrow. Hehehe.
Ang galeng! Tingnan mo nga naman ngayon. Not a dark cloud in sight.