I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
Today is Friday Movie Night with Yas, Tenten and Pat. We went to the Promenade, Greenhills to watch P.S. I Love you. No, I am not talking about Ate Shawie's hit movie in the 80's. P.S. I Love You is a film directed by Richard LaGravenese and starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. It is based on a Best Selling Irish novel in 2004 by Cecelia Ahern.
It's a bitter sweet movie that hopeless romatics would most probably enjoy - I DID! A certified chick flick movie - it's got tragedy, funny moments (my favorite is the karaoke scene... made me laugh so hard, and Lisa Kudrow's crazy lines all through out the movie), handsome guys, the possibility of a new romance and a fresh start in life. It made me laugh, cry and want to go and see it again. :)
See the full trailer below... It has some of my favorite scenes. :)