No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Love and marriage
Love and marriage,
Love and marriage
Go together
Like a horse and carriage
This I tell you brother
You can't have one without the other
Love and marriage, love and marriage
It's an institute you can't disparage
Ask the local gentry
And they will say it's elementary


I woke up today hearing Frankie's hits. My dad is a Sinatra fan and most of the time you can hearing Mr. Blue Eye's song coming out of our house. While putting on my socks and singing along with "Love and Marriage", my dad suddenly blurted out -- don't get married yet, Cel. Huh? Where did that come from? He said -- "Maybe when you reach the age of 30+... that way you can enjoy more of your single life." My mom did not agree with my dad (Yey!)... she said that anytime me and my boyfriend are ready (in all aspects) then I can get married. I am turning 25 this year, and have always imagined myself walking down the aisle at the age of 27. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter what I age I get married... I will get married irregardless of what age I am, as long as we are very much in love and ready to take the next big step. :)

Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage
Dad was told by mother
You can't have one without the other


Happy Valentines Day!!!
posted by celgee @ Tuesday, February 14, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER