No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Day 1 in the Summer Capital
Finally, half a decade later, I was able to take a long break from work... (this has been the longest VL I have taken - 4 days! yey!). I have already been planning for this day... and luckily it did push through.

I spent the 4 days with my family. Yup, just the 3 of us... we all went to Baguio. We left home at 5:30am and took the 7am trip to our country's summer capital.

We arrived there at 2pm and went straight to the hotel. We stayed at the Hotel Supreme, which was located in Magsaysay Ave.

After having our late lunch (we did have 3 stopovers and had some snacks, but I still felt hungry.. no wonder I am getting fat haha), we went to busiest street in baguio - Session Road. Despite being a weekday, there were still a lot of tourists and Manilenos. We then went to SM Baguio and Burham park. We just took some pictures in the park...


and headed straight to Starbucks in SM Baguio.

Around 6pm, we went back to the hotel... we got so tired from the trip that I wasn't even able to watch Charmed (@Star World, every 8pm) as I already fell asleep while waiting. :)
posted by celgee @ Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER