No Barriers

I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life... well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.

About Me

Name: celgee
Home: Philippines
About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :)
See my complete profile
Find me
Previous Entries
Repository
Friend Blogs
Family Blogs
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Living beside SM Baguio
I woke up at 7am today. Wow... I slept for more than 11hours. ;)

We had breakfast at the hotel and then went back to our rooms to pack. Nope, we weren't going home yet, we just decided that the hotel where we were staying is quite far from the major establishments.. ok ok, I am just referring to SM. I really prefer staying near the mall. Well, I guess you already know that, that is my favorite past time. (When I was still in the 6750 Building in Makati, my teammates and I would go down during lunch just to stroll in the mall and buy some dessert.)

We transferred to the Baden Powell Inn - located in Gov. Pack Road near Session Road, jus beside SM Baguio. :) Yey! I really liked staying there (It was my 2nd time to stay there) because it was situated near the mall, hospital, church, restaurants and banks. :)

So, as you would expect... We still went to SM today. Had lunch in SM and then when to Mines View Park.




We headed back to the Inn after shopping for goodies & souvenirs in Mines View. My mom and I just rested for a few minutes and then went again to SM. :) Yup, just strolling around, drinking a fruit shake and taking some pictures.


posted by celgee @ Thursday, May 04, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Fast Talk
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER