Day 3 of our Baguio family adventure.I have already planned for the places we are going to visit this day. I told my mom and dad that there will be a lot of walking and picture taking today, so we got ready, had a heavy breakfast and headed out.
First stop, the Baguio Cathedral. Offered a few prayers, and thanked God for the day. Being with my mom and dad today is truly a blessing. :)
 We then headed to the Botanical Garden. Both my parents are fond of gardening, if you could only see our house, there are a lot of flowering plants in front of our house. :)



After the Botanical Garden, we went to the Wright Park.
 From the wright park, there was a path (or should I say stairs) leading to The Mansion. I tried counting the steps, but lost count after several stops to catch my breath. Whew. Finally, we reached the top and got to The Mansion.
 Our Last stop was Camp John Hay. We didn't spend a lot of time there, just looked around, enjoyed the cool breeze, took some pictures and then headed back to the inn. :) |