I seldom get the chance to talk to my friends and keep them up-to-date with what's going on with my life...
well, this is it. My online journal. Yah, another personal blog,just exactly what the world needs now. Let's be realistic, it's cheaper than overseas calls. Less tiring than novel-like emails.
About Me
Name: celgee Home: Philippines About Me: just read through my entries and you'll get to know me :) See my complete profile
My first day. Coming to work following a different route after 5 years is not easy, especially if I compare the convinience of riding fx/shuttles every workday to and from the office. This day marks the start of my daily struggle to commute and transfer from 3 different vehicles to get to the office.
First, I need to take the jeep from our place to Espana. Then from there, I can either ride another jeep or fx/shuttle to MRT-Quezon Ave Station. From there, I have to take the train (MRT), to Boni Ave.
I then need to walk from the Boni Station to "the" building. Everyday, I get free "powder" from the construction of the building right beside our office. Haaay. :(
I am already starting to miss Makati and the 6750 Building. :(